Kubtec MOZART® Supra – Large Specimen 3D Tomosynthesis System
More intelligence, streamlined workflow for Pathology and OR imaging. The only system to offer specimen tomosynthesis for lymph nodes, lumpectomy and mastectomy specimens.
The New MOZART® Supra
Designed with Augmented Intelligence!
- Microcalcifications and other inclusions are identified within the tomosynthesis slices.
- Their absolute and relative positions are recognized by the system.
- Only Kubtec can offer Augmented Intelligence for specimen imaging, because only Kubtec uses Tomosynthesis to create detailed 3D specimen images.
- The unique K-View™ Image created by our Augmented Intelligence, consists of a compilation of the tomo slices.
- This information can then be displayed as an overlay on the image itself.
- In addition, Augmented Intelligence means you can use your voice to view and navigate the 3D Tomosynthesis data.
- Voice commands allow you to highlight and view the slice numbers (location) of the microcalcifications, view and hide the optical image, Play an animation of all the tomo slices.
- Do it all without breaking scrub!
More intelligence, streamlined workflow for Pathology and OR xray imaging. The only system to offer specimen tomosynthesis for lymph nodes, lumpectomy and mastectomy specimens.
Long noted as the industry leader in specimen radiography systems for clinical and forensic applications, KUBTEC’s MOZART Supra, brings 3D visualization and ease of use to pathlology and OR imaging of specimens.
The is fully compliant with international and U.S. Federal and State requirements for radiation safety and operates with a standard AC power source. All systems include a stainless steel interior chamber with the capacity to introduce anesthesia and cables for monitoring devices through multiple portals. Fans integrated into the system dissipate heat and ventilate the chamber. A mobile cart and wireless connectivity option provides users with the choice to operate in different locations or wherever adequate facilities are available.
With KUBTEC’s expansive suite of user-friendly image analysis software tools and high contrast digital detectors, the very minutest details can be enhanced for further examination.Images can be measured precisely, areas of interest located, annotated and saved in multiple formats, making the XPERT 80 the ideal tool for collaboration in scientific investigations.
- Featuring AutoMagnification – Never Touch a Mag Tray Again! Automatically zooms to give the best images of the area of interest.
- 3D Imaging, the most accurate way to view the anatomy of mastectomies, lumpectomies, tissue, and bone.
- Image Animation automatically scrolls through your digital slices and builds the anatomy of the specimen right on your screen.
- HD Optical Camera for side by side comparison with X‑ray.
- Image Blender superimposes X-ray images and optical images together to enable you to identify your area of interest, directly on the physical specimen.
- Augmented Intelligence automatically highlights microcalcifications, clips, etc. and identifies their locations in 3D space.
- Voice Control for hands free image viewing and navigation minimizes contact with your screen and keyboard
|Energy Range||10-90 kV / 100 kV / 130 kV|
|Tube Current||0.18mA / 0.3mA / 0.5mA|
|Focal Spot||5 μm / 8 μm / 5 μm|
|Viewing Window Size||N/A|
|Window Filtration||0.127mm beryllium|
|CR Coverage||14″ x 17″|
|Power||90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 VA|
|Touch Screen Monitor||Optional|
|Size w/o Cart (W x D x H)||N/A|
|Size w/ Cart (W x D x H)||32″ x 37.5″ x 59″ or 71″ (81 x 95 x 150 or 180 cm)|
|Weight w/o Cart||N/A|
|Weight with Cart||1000 lbs (454 kg)|
All systems come with 16 bit contrast resolution and DICOM compliant software
5” x 6” (12 x 15 cm),
10” x 12” (23 x 29 cm)