Nio 5MP LED (MDNG-5221)
- Grayscale medical display with 2560 x 2048 resolution
- Barco LED technology to unveil the subtlest details
- Front sensor for on-demand image quality check
- Cleared for mammography
FDA-cleared for radiology and mammography viewing and featuring a number of unique imaging technologies, Nio 5MP LED provides excellent image quality for confident diagnoses.
Thanks to the high-bright LED backlights, Nio 5MP LED helps you see more shades of gray. Additionally, Uniform Luminance Technology ensures subtle details become more noticeable more quickly, resulting in reduced windowing and leveling time.
The unique front-of-screen sensor guarantees consistent and precise images at all times. It works seamlessly with Barco’s online MediCal QAWeb software for automated Quality Assurance and on-demand calibration, so you are viewing perfect DICOM images.
Using energy-efficient LED backlights, Nio 5MP LED is as low in power consumption as it is high in brightness. Because it uses less power, the display produces less heat and requires less cooling, which impacts maintenance and operational costs. Additionally, the LED backlights offer a long lifetime – even at high brightness – providing an excellent return on your investment.
- High-bright and power-efficient LED backlights
- Accurate grayscale rendering
- Front sensor and MediCal QAWeb for easy DICOM conformance
- High-performance 3D rendering with full 3D, OpenGL and DirectX support
|Medical Display Application Type|| |
Medical Display Monitors
|Medical Display Resolution Options|| |