SORNA Vertex Cloud Share
Vertex Cloud Share – Sharing made simple! Vertex shares images via a cloud transfer to the patient. This is the ultimate in quick, efficient, and security. The patient receives an email link and a text message. Using the password in the text, the patient can easily stream the study. There is no data stored in the cloud and no setup for the patient!
How do you share?
- Using Vertex; combine, edit, and package the data to be shared.
- Select Vertex Share, enter email address(es) or select from the list.
- Choose any additional destinations; click submit.
How do they access?
- Receive the email with a time-sensitive link to the data package.
- Click on the link and input password to gain access to the content.
- Select data format and viewer; click Download.
How does Vertex Share benefit your organization?
- Medical data is retained locally and streamed on demand through the Vertex Share cloud.
- Streaming minimizes upload bandwidth requirements, eliminates cloud storage costs, and significantly reduces security risks.
- DICOM studies, paper, and other digital content are combined by Vertex into a single package ready for sharing.
- Packaged data can be sent to multiple Destinations (CD, USB, …) under the same job – eliminating duplication of effort.
- No account set up is necessary for recipients – simplify their process, save time and money.